0 penyumbang pandangan

forgive & forget

 Assalamualaikum

Forgive and forget?
That's what they say..it's good advice but it's not very practical i think. Or maybe in simple word is "cakap senang la"..Well in fact, when someone hurt us, we want to hurt them back. am i right? When someone wrong us, we want to be right. Agrhhh for sure sometime korang pun macam tu.. so the most we can hope for is that someday we will be lucky enough to forget. Itu baru kenyataan...

"rejection doesn't hurt, expectation does. Lying doesn't kill, denial does. Forgetting doesn't heal, forgiveness does"

I saw your face today, In the face of stranger,
But when i looked again, You were not there anymore.

I heard your voice today, In the middle of crowd,
I turned around to listen, But i did not hear a sound.

I felt your touch today, In the blowing wind,
I clung to the moment, Held it to its end.

 Cried over you today, Drown in my own sorrow,
Then i came to realize, it was a past.
      - suanazhar-
  
You said you never wanted to see me hurt. Did you close your eyes then when I cried?
^^ 

ringankan tangan, sudikan diri tekan "LIKE" ;)

Comments
0 Comments

0 00 rajin nak comment: